January 2016, the Illinois Supreme Court announced mandatory e-filing of civil cases in circuit courts by January 1, 2018. In an effort to be proactive rather than reactive, the Clinton County Circuit Clerk’s office has mandated e-filing for new and existing civil cases since October 1.
Attorneys and pro se litigants can e-file online from their home, office, or by using electronic filing terminals provided in the Clinton County Circuit Clerk’s Office using any certified e-file service provider. The list of available certified e-file service providers can be found at OdysseyeFileIL.com or by using the following link:
Odyssey eFile IL How To…
- Register an Individual for Odyssey eFileIL
- Register a Firm for Odyssey eFileIL
- Create New Case Odyssey eFileIL
- File Into Existing Case Odyssey eFileIL
- Odyssey eFileIL Self-Service Support
Click image to enlarge for quick reference.